- Upload the gama file to a temporary location in your server. Use
SFTP/SCPfor this purpose
- Login to your server using SSH and execute this commnad:
- A terminal-based user interface will appear, follow the steps to get access
- Enter to the Agama menu
(press Alt + m)
- Tab to highlight the
Uploadproject button, press
Enterand select the gama file you previously copied to your server.
- Select a gama file and upload
- After one minute, check the deployment details to verify the deployment was successful: highlight (using tab) the project’s row and press
din your keyboard.
Using Flex admin-UI
In your browser, access the graphical administration console, e.g.
Ensure the Agama engine is enabled: In the left menu browse to
Auth server > Configuration > Properties. Scroll down to the Agama configuration section, and turn on the “enabled” switch.
Navigate to Auth
server > Agama, and click on the plus icon. In the emergent dialog upload the gama file corresponding to the project you want to deploy as well as the accompanying sha256 file. Once upload completes, the deployments table will populate with a new row. After one minute, click on the information icon in the Actions column to verify the deployment was successful.