- FIDO U2F and FIDO2 have been consolidated into a single service.
- New methods in the SCIM script allow to execute custom logic for retrieval and sources. See Issue 885
- The 2FA settings pluin has been updated for more precise control of when second-factor authentication is enabled
- New 2FA endpoints in the REST API
- New custom pages for the authentication flow to closely resemble the typical UX found in Casa
- New plugin implementing X.509 certificate authentication
- Application is now suitable to be supported in a manually clustered environment
- Added support for SMPP for delivery of OTP codes via SMS
- Fix UI overlaps in 2FA authentication pages
- Added support for memcached if underlying Gluu server uses it as cache provider
- Remove potential file descriptors leak
- Added support for FIDO2 / WebAuthn devices Read more.
- Smarter 2FA: Users no longer need to select a "preferred mechanism", and are now simply prompted for the strongest enrolled credential type (e.g. FIDO > OTP). Read more.
- "Hot deployment" for plugins -- now plugins can be added by dropping files directly in the chroot filesystem, in addition to through the UI. Read more.
- New sample plugins for developers plus an improved developer guide. Read more.
- Enhanced localization support, including a language picker in the user-facing dashboard. Read more.