Skip to content
- Added support for FIDO2 / WebAuthn devices Read more.
- Smarter 2FA: Users no longer need to select a "preferred mechanism", and are now simply prompted for the strongest enrolled credential type (e.g. FIDO > OTP). Read more.
- "Hot deployment" for plugins -- now plugins can be added by dropping files directly in the chroot filesystem, in addition to through the UI. Read more.
- New sample plugins for developers plus an improved developer guide. Read more.
- Enhanced localization support, including a language picker in the user-facing dashboard. Read more.