If you are upgrading
oxd-server to the latest version, we have included auto-migration functionality to easily transfer your data files.
oxd-server now uses configurable data storage (
redis, etc.) instead of JSON files.
Before moving forward with an upgrade to oxd 3.1.3, review the following legacy compatibility notes:
- UMA 2.0: Supported in oxd 3.1.3 and Gluu Server 3.1.3
- UMA 1.0.1: Not supported in oxd 3.1.3 or Gluu Server 3.1.3
- OpenID Connect: Supported in all versions of oxd and Gluu Server
- Pricing: If you upgrade existing oxd installations to oxd 3.1.3, the new per application billing model described above will take effect. This could have an impact on your monthly bill
Follow these simple steps to migrate your JSON files:
migration_source_folder_pathto point to the folder or directory that contains the JSON files
If you are using Windows OS don't forget to include the escape path separator (e.g.
oxd-serverto import the files
- Data migration will only happen once and will not initiate for subsequent oxd-server restarts
Auto-migration between UMA
1.0.1 and UMA
2 is not supported because of major changes between specifications. To view the UMA
2 specifications follow this link.