Workforce Identity and Access Management
Why is Identity and Access Management (IAM) a challenge for enterprises right now?
Increasing number of users and devices
Enterprises are increasingly adopting cloud-based applications and services, which can lead to a proliferation of users and devices that need to be authenticated and authorized.
Need to comply with regulations
Many industries are subject to regulations that require them to implement strong IAM controls. For example, the healthcare industry is subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), which requires healthcare organizations to implement strong security measures to protect patient data.
Evolving threat landscape
The threat landscape is constantly evolving, with new cyberattacks emerging all the time. This means that organizations need to constantly update their IAM solutions to stay ahead of the latest threats.
How can Gluu help with these challenges?
Strong Authentication and Authorization
Gluu products support a variety of authentication methods, including password-based authentication, two-factor authentication, and single sign-on.
- Stronger security: Gluu products support a variety of strong authentication methods, such as 2FA and SSO, which can help organizations protect their systems and data from unauthorized access.
- Increased user productivity: SSO can make it easier for users to access the systems and applications they need, which can increase their productivity.
- Reduced IT costs: Gluu products can help organizations reduce their IT costs by consolidating their identity and access management (IAM) solutions.
Compliance with Regulations
Gluu products are designed to help enterprises comply with a variety of regulations, including HIPAA, FIPS, FAPI, and GDPR.
- HIPAA: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is a federal law that protects the privacy and security of patient health information. Gluu products can help organizations comply with HIPAA by providing strong authentication and authorization controls, as well as auditing and reporting features.
- FIPS: The Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) are a set of security standards developed by the U.S. government. Gluu products are FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified, which means that they meet the highest level of security requirements for federal government systems.
- FAPI: The Financial-grade API (FAPI) is a set of security standards developed by the OpenID Foundation for financial APIs. Gluu products are FAPI compliant, which means that they meet the highest level of security requirements for financial APIs.
- GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union regulation that gives individuals more control over their personal data. Gluu products can help organizations comply with GDPR by providing strong authentication and authorization controls, as well as data privacy features.
Ease of Use
Gluu products are designed to be easy to use, both for administrators and end users. Gluu also provides a variety of documentation and support packages to help users get the most out of their solution.
- Administrators: Gluu products are designed with administrators in mind. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use, and the documentation is comprehensive and easy to follow. Gluu also offers a variety of support options, including online chat, email, and phone support.
- End users: Gluu products are also designed to be easy for end users to use. The user interface is simple and straightforward, and the documentation is clear and easy to understand. Gluu also offers a variety of self-service options, such as online help and knowledgebase articles.
We're here to help you build your ideal workforce IAM system.
Our team of experts can help you assess your current IAM landscape, identify your needs, and develop a roadmap to achieve your goals. We’ll work with you to choose the right solutions, implement them effectively, and train your users on how to use them.