The Gluu product roadmap page outlines our vision for the future of
identity and access management.
Our focus is on providing organizations with the ability to control and manage user access in an efficient, secure and cost-effective manner.
As part of our commitment to continuous innovation, we’ve set a goal to develop and deliver a range of products and solutions that will help organizations improve their operational efficiency, reduce their risk profile, and enable them to deliver a better service to their customers.
We invite you to take a look at our product roadmap and join us as we continue to build the future of identity and access management.
Gluu 4.5 – Q4 2022
- Support for PostgreSQL – now even more DB options
- Native inbound SAML authentication without Passport.JS – reduced latency and one less service to run
- More intuitive settings for fewer misconfiguration errors and at-a-glance review
- Shibboleth IDP: MDQ Support
Gluu Flex – Launching Q1 2023
Gluu’s newest digital identity platform is based on the Linux Foundation’s Janssen project
- Completely new UI – intuitive configuration with expansion for future and 3rd party modules
- Optimized for Cloud Native deployments using Kubernetes
- New “Agama” authentication and workflow scripting language – use native language logic, while also embedding python/java script decision trees
- Advanced configure as code – CLI command line interface or curl-based commands
- Text-Based configurator option for setup and configuration with handy helpers that navigate you through the processes
Gluu Open Banking
Ver 1.4 – Q1 2023
- New updated Canadian anticipated profile
- Support for eIDAS certificate ecosystem
Gluu Scan API Service
Gluu SCAN API Service – Launch Q4 2022
- Gluu’s behavioral biometric authentication and risk scoring service is based on leading patented technology
- Gluu Scan API Service – Behavioral biometric based on typed behavior during login
Get in touch with us
Please fill out the form and one of our experts will contact you.