This document, also known as the Gluu Release Note, relates to the Gluu Release versioned 3.1.1. The work is licensed under “The MIT License” allowing the use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sub-license and sale without limitation and liability. This document extends only to the aforementioned release version in the heading.
UNLESS IT HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY AGREED UPON BY ANY WRITTEN AGREEMENT BEFOREHAND, THE WORK/RELEASE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE, THE AUTHOR, OR GLUU SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY PROPERTY OR LIFE WHILE INSTALLING OR USING THE RELEASE.
The document is released with the Version 3.1.1 of the Gluu Software. The purpose of this document is to provide the changes made/new features included in this release of the Gluu Software. The list is not exhaustive and there might be some omission of negligible issues, but the noteworthy features, enhancements and fixes are covered.
The Gluu Server is a free open source identity and access management (IAM) platform. The Gluu Server is a container distribution composed of software written by Gluu and incorporated from other open source projects.
The most common use cases for the Gluu Server include single sign-on (SSO), mobile authentication, API access management, two-factor authentication, customer identity and access management (CIAM) and identity federation.
Please visit the Gluu Documentation Page for the complete documentation and administrative guide.
Components included in Gluu Server CE 3.1.1#
- oxAuth, oxTrust,oxCore v3.1.1
- OpenLDAP v2.4.44-5
- Shibboleth v3.2.1
- Asimba forked from v1.3.0 + v1.3.1 snapshot changes (v1.3.1 was never released)
- Passport v0.3.2
- Java v1.8.0_112
- Node.js v6.9.1
- Jython v2.7.0
- Weld 3.0.0
- FluentD 3.5
What's new in version 3.1.1#
- #649 UMA 2 : Authorization Context - add user attribute fetching
- #644 UMA 2 :
id_tokenvalidation configurable against local idp
- #612 Add attribute to Disable OpenID Client
- #642 Redis : provide ability to specify multiple servers in configuration
- #33 Set ACR / Level for LDAP Password Authentication
- #69 Force oxAuth to generate new Keys
- #714 Show hide value based on SimpleExtendedCustomProperty hideValue field
- #717 Added Super Gluu Enroll page
- #729 Add new redisProviderType configuration property
- #722 OpenID Connect Provider Certification
- #332New export/import scripts
- Add property to allow disable clients
- #247 Update "Super Gluu" script and configuration to use Gluu push notification service
- #646 Issues with memcached session persistence
- #724 Error on clicking INACTIVE attributes in Oxtrust UI
- #716 UMA 2 : resource added via api exists in ldap but is not visible on GUI
- #331 Update LDAP schema to confirm UMA 2.0 code
- Update UMA 2.0 scripts
- Update "Super Gluu" and "Twilio"